- parallel parameter scanning
- generalized supply demand analysis
- exporting simulations as SED-ML (including COMBINE archives)
- support for scanning moiety totals
- compatbility support for the latest versions of scipy/numpy
- enhanced plotting support e.g. users may now choose the Matplotlib backend
This hopefully is the start of a whole new development/maintenance cycle, more news on the PySCeS website (http://pysces.sf.net) and thanks to Che for helping to debug an irritating Windows issue.